Updated (Modified): 06 March 2022
As a condition of using our products or services, you agree not to use the products or services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms, or any other purpose not reasonably intended by us. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree not to use the products or services to do the following:
1. To abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate any person.
2. To upload, or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any content that is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive, profane, or that infringes any copyright or other right of any person.
3. To communicate with us or with other users in an abusive or vulgar manner.
4. To use our product or services for any purpose (including uploading content) that is not permitted under the laws of the jurisdiction where you use our products or services.
5. To upload or transmit, or cause to be uploaded or transmitted, any communication or data or attack designed to affect the product or service in a way that causes insecurity and or damage to other users, the product or service, or to the various resources used by the product or service such as data, information, bandwidth, response time, et cetera.
6. To create or transmit of unwanted ‘spam’ to any user or page of the product or service.
7. To create multiple accounts with the purpose of causing harm to the product or service in any way.
8. To upload copyrighted content that does not belong to you, or is not in your authority to be shared or copied. This however might be overlooked if a user is simply sharing content of a website with an intention of letting other users view the original source or website that is the actual owner or publisher or copyright holder of that content.
9. To share account credentials, or access the account of another user without proper permissions from the administrators of this product or service.
10. To share paid-for services, or premium services, purchased by one user among other users without proper permissions from the administrators of this product or service.
11. To upload content with an intent to cause an attack on another end user in a different service or in a different location that we may or may not be aware of. This also prohibits reflected attacks on users of other products, software or services.
12. To, or to use a third party to, alter, modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, or create derivative works, and may not take any other steps intended to produce a source code statement of the product or service.
We reserve the copyrights to the content published on this product or service, and that created explicitly by other users, not including content copyrighted or retrieved from other products or services, hence reserve the right to modify and or remove it in case of any reason whatsoever, such as if the user created content is deemed harmful to other users. Users are however allowed to share the various pages, texts, images, screenshots and other various contents provided by our product or service for non-commercial purposes. Users are however not allowed to sell or re-publish content from our products or services within other products and services, especially without our knowledge and or approval.
We may terminate or suspend access to our products or services immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Our product or service may contain links to other websites, web content or resources that are not owned, controlled, or affiliated to this product or service.
We however have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, terms, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
The Terms is effective within this website, product or service as of the date of publication or modification specified at the beginning of this document, and will remain in effect except with respect to any changes in its provisions in the future, which will be in effect immediately after being posted on this page.
We reserve the right to update or change our Terms at any time and you should check the Terms periodically. Your continued use of the product or service after we post any modifications to the Terms on this page will constitute your acknowledgment of the modifications and your consent to abide and be bound by the modified Terms.
If you have any questions about this Terms, please contact us on any of the contacts provided by the specific product or service. In this case, use any of the ones provided below;